Policies & Procedures
Hours of Operations
Events may not last beyond 11:00 p.m. without prior approval from Credit Union House staff. This 11:00 p.m. deadline includes cleanup time. The client will be charged $50 per 15 minutes if the Event and/or cleanup time exceeds 11:30 p.m. or if it exceeds a delegated deadline previously approved by staff. The client is responsible for making sure guests leave the building at an appropriate time in order for client to finish clean up before the time deadline. Arrangements must be made by the client to have all rental equipment picked up and removed from the Facility the same day as the Event before the Event’s time deadline unless there is prior approval. Credit Union House is not responsible for any damage or theft of any items left by the client or any guest attending the clients Event.
- Tables, Chairs, and Podium: Such items are provided upon request and set out for client to set-up.
- Cleaning: Credit Union House will perform cleaning, such as mopping and vacuuming prior to the event. The client must remove anything brought in by self-guest or hired vendors, as well as all trash.
- Parking: There is no cost for parking in the area surrounding the Credit Union House.
- If an event is scheduled outside of normal operating business hours a security guard may be present at the expense of the client.
Kitchen usage is limited to preparation only as there are no resources in the kitchen or on the premises for cooking. This means that food may be assembled, and perishables and beverages may be chilled in the refrigerator and freezer.
Decorations may not be fastened to the walls with thumb tacks, nails, staples, or tape. Candles are not allowed. The use of glitter, confetti, straw, rice, birdseed, or hay is prohibited in the banquet room and/or on the grounds. No rice, birdseed, or other similar items shall be thrown in or around the Facility. Immediately following the completion of the function, all decorations, trash, or other debris must be thrown away in the appropriate receptacles provided. Anything left behind will be thrown away. When in doubt about decorations deemed acceptable, client must consult with Credit Union House staff. Failure to do this may result in damages and/or excessive wear and tear. The cost to clean and repair will be charged to the credit/debit card on file.
All food must be prepared by, brought onto the premises, and served by client or a caterer that is designated by the client.
Credit Union House shall abide by all laws of the State of Oklahoma concerning the use and serving of alcohol. Each client wishing to have alcohol at their event must abide by the following regulations:
- All alcoholic beverages shall only be served by a third party vendor who holds the appropriate license in accordance to laws of the State of Oklahoma.
- In the event alcoholic beverages are served by a third party, then the third party must provide proof of insurance and any licenses.
- No intoxicating liquor will be served to a person under the age of twenty-one (21) years or knowingly served to a visibly intoxicated person.
- Alcohol beverages must be served and consumed upon the premises. No alcohol beverages will be permitted to be taken off the premises.
Smoking is not allowed inside the Credit Union House or surrounding premises.
Weather in Oklahoma can be unpredictable. The Credit Union House cannot be held responsible for inclement weather the day of the event. If an event is cancelled due to an extreme weather event, it is up to the client to notify their guests.
- Clean-up is the client’s responsibility.
- The client is responsible for the following duties:
- All tables must be cleared of all items such as table linens, dishes, decorations, etc.
- All trash must be placed in the receptacles provided. If any trash will not fit in the receptacles, such as boxes or large items, these must be broken down and placed in the kitchen. Credit Union house will provide additional trash liners if needed.
- All decorations must be taken down and removed from the Facility.
- Client is responsible for all kitchen clean-up. The kitchen area must be thoroughly cleansed and returned to its original level of cleanliness. This includes all work areas, refrigerators, sinks and floors.
In order for an event to be guaranteed, Credit Union House must receive a 50% deposit of the total estimated fee at the time this agreement is entered into. The deposit will be applied to the final bill. The remainder of any rental fee is required fifteen (15) days prior to the event.
Client must provide a dated, written request for cancellation.
- 60 days prior to event: total (100%) of payment refunded.
- 30 days prior to event: one half (50%) of payment refunded.
- Anything less than 30 days will result in a nonrefundable deposit.
- No refunds will be made when the event is canceled by the Credit Union House due to the client’s noncompliance with terms and conditions.
- Live animals, except for service animals, may not be brought onto the premises.
- The client and his/her guests are restricted to the rental area only.
- Credit Union House will not be responsible for items left behind, before, during or after an Event.
- Credit Union House staff may enter any of the rented premises at any time on any occasion.
- Credit Union House reserves the right to take photographs of rental Events for its own records and for use in future.
- Damage to Building: In cases where property has been damaged or abused beyond normal wear, client will be billed for all damage and additional clean-up.
- Storage in Building: Credit Union House does not provide storage. It is not available before or after a rental event. All decorations, props, rented furniture, and personal belongings must be removed at the end of the event, unless approved by Credit Union House staff.